Modern crime is to use torture to create multiple “programmable” identities within one individual.
This phenomenon is known as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) – which was formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).
The activities might appear as magic but its torture-based creation of programmable identities for sexual and financial gains.
Through the use of torture personalities can be split so that multiple programmable identities are created.
1) Ritual Abuse and Mind Control. The Manipulation of Attachment Needs (2018)
2) Becoming Yourself. Overcoming Mind Control and Ritual Abuse (2018)
3) Healing the Unimaginable. Treating Ritual Abuse and Mind Control (2018)
4) Trauma, Torture and Dissociation. A Psychoanalytic View (2018)
5) The Alchemy of Wolves and Sheep: A Relational Approach to Internalized Perpetration in Complex Trauma Survivors (2013)
Treatments with LSD and MDMA might provide a cure for this.
Crime networks use these techniques for forced prostitution, child and human trafficking, and money laundering through hypnotically controlled trustees and lawyers.
These groups also try to drive people “crazy” through various methods and make them commit suicide. A lot of bankers commit suicide which can be explained by these techniques used to extort and manipulate them.